For Support Relating To:
- Online Registration
- Financial Aid Applications
- Campus Technology Assistance
- Student Portal Login
Please visit the Welcome & Connect Center on the Santa Rosa Campus, Plover Hall, Room 530
For Canvas Support
- Visit the Student Help for Canvas page for more information
- To learn more about navigating Canvas, visit the Welcome & Connect Center on the Santa Rosa Campus, Plover Hall, Room 530
Computers on Campus
- Campus computer labs are open to all students.
- Computers are also available in the Doyle and Mahoney Libraries. Click here for library hours.
Student Email Accounts
If you're a current SRJC student, you can request a college email account (with an address ending in @bearcubs.santarosa.edu)
- If you need assistance or would like to request a Bearcubs email account, visit the student email support page.
- Visit the Welcome & Connect Center on the Santa Rosa Campus, Plover Hall, Room 530 for further assistance.
Campus WiFi Connectivity
The SRJC Wireless network is available for students to connect their personal devices. This network provides students with an encrypted wireless connection to the Internet. Students can register up to 3 personal devices. To learn more, visit the SRJC Wireless Access page.
- Microsoft O365 is available for SRJC Students. Visit our O365 for Students page to learn more about obtain access.
- Student pricing available from CollegeBuys
- GoPrint provides students with the ability to print from campus desktop computers. The cost is $0.10 per page for B/W and $0.30 per page for Color.
- Printing is available in the following locations:
- Doyle Library
- Maggini Open Lab (Room 2811)
- Mahoney Library
Information regarding refunds to your GoPrint Account is available on the GoPrint Refunds page.
Additional Support Services
- Visit the Student Help Desk on the Santa Rosa Campus, Maggini Hall, Room 2811
- Create a support request
FOR FACULTY AND STAFF
For Support Relating To:
- Campus Network or WiFi
- District Issued Hardware
- Software Installs or Updates
- Telephone or Voicemail Systems
- Office365 or Email
- Faculty Portal/SIS
Contact the IT Help Desk:
For Password Assistance
Visit the SRJC Account Password page for self-service information.
If you are locked out of your account, please contact the IT Help Desk at (707) 524-1765.
Help with Canvas
Contact Distance Education
Help with SARSAnywhere
Contact SRJC SARSAnywhere Support
- Phone: (707) 524-1730
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Help with Escape
For assistance with Escape Online5, including account access, contact Accounting
- Phone: (707) 527-4839
- Email: email@example.com
Help with Escape Online Portal
For assistance with the Escape Online Portal, contact Human Resources
- Phone: (707) 521-7857
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Information Technology department manages SRJC's central technology infrastructure and provides services and applications to support the educational goals of the college, as well as its business functions.
I.T. works with key campus constituents to develop I.T. strategic planning; provides applications and services ranging from e-mail accounts to wifi to server hosting; manages and supports the college website; supports departments and individuals via the I.T. Help Desk and group and one-to-one training; and supplies a communications infrastructure to support advanced network, voice and Web services.