Proposed Schedule for Spring 2023, please notify the helpdesk of potential conflicts.
- Thursday, January 26
- Thursday, February 23
- Thursday, March 23
- Thursday, April 20
- Thursday, May 18
Please note that regular monthly server maintenance does not affect Email, Canvas, Zoom or Internet access.
Who is Impacted:
All individuals who utilize the affected services, on-campus or remote, during the maintenance window, will be impacted. Internet access including access to Canvas and Email are not affected.
What you need to do:
If you plan to utilize any of the affected servers during the scheduled maintenance window please make new arrangements. Otherwise no action is required on your part.
Server maintenance is an essential part of assuring that our IT infrastructure, programs, and services work properly. Although it can result in a brief period of inconvenience it helps provide a reliable computing environment. We also work to pick times and dates to minimize the impact to users.
Services that will be affected:
After 7:00 PM
- Network/Domain Services – Login, Authentication, DHCP
- Network Shared Drives – Departmental Shares & Home Directories (S: drive, X: drive, etc.)
- Department Specific Programs: Dental, Medicat, Web Sites, Financial Aid – PowerFAIDS Software, Student Services – SARS, ATI Filer, ILINX, Student ID System, Staff & Student Logins, Secure Shell Access, Secure FTP, Personal Web Pages
- Canvas, Zoom, and other Services using Single Sign-On (PortalGuard) may be affected during this period.
After 9:00 PM
- Voice Mail
- Counseling Programs Assessment – SIS and Compass Testing, Flex Credit Tracking
After 11:00 PM
- Student Information System (SIS)