Microsoft's Office 365 suite is now available to all currently enrolled SRJC students. With Office 365, students can download and install the latest version of Office Suite (2016) and OneDrive storage on up to 5 personal devices. You can install on your home PC or Mac or laptop and any other devices such as: iPhone, iPad, Surface. Because it works with all your devices, you can start creating on your PC or Mac on campus, review it on your tablet, and then finish up on your home computer. All this is possible because you can save your files to the cloud on OneDrive and get to them from anywhere.
Please note: IT cannot support students’ personal devices. For questions concerning O365 applications, please click on the links at the bottom of this page.
A subscription-based service, Office 365 provides several methods of accessing the latest versions of the Microsoft Office software. This service is free to all SRJC currently enrolled students. Included in this service is the ability to install Microsoft Office on up to five personal PCs or Macs. As long as you have an active BearCubs account, you are entitled to use of the software. Unlike a perpetual license, access to the software is removed when you leave SRJC. Click here to request a BearCubs account.
Office 365 includes the following:
- Office 2016 for Windows and OS X: The latest desktop versions of the Office Suite
- Office 365 Mobile Apps: Mobile-optimized versions of Office for your smartphone or tablet
- Office 365 Online: The cloud based version of the Office Suite
- OneDrive for Business: An online storage service featuring
Note: Some features (e.g., Outlook) will not be used with Santa Rosa Junior College's deployment of Office 365
Accessing Office 365
- Visit the Office 365 Education page and enter your Bearcubs email account.
- In another browser tab, go to Gmail and log into your Bearcubs account
- Check the 'Updates' tab for your signup code
- Return to the Office 365 Education tab to continue creating your Office 365 account using the provided signup code
For details, see System requirements for Office.