Training resources / self-help
- Drupal Training Guide (pdf) - by Corinne Haverinen
- Creating an Accessible Word Document (pdf)
- Using Adobe Acrobat Pro to fix an inaccessible PDF (pdf)
- Site Planning: Planning Your Drupal Website (pptx)
DRUPAL CLASS ASSETS
Note: this page only applies to staff working on Drupal Department/Group websites - if you are looking for information on how to activate and edit your Faculty/Staff site please visit the Drupal Faculty / Staff Sites page.
Drupal Department Pages training
Update - January, 2017: We are no longer holding regular Drupal trainings. If you are in need of training, please contact Robert Thompson in the IT Department: firstname.lastname@example.org or 707-522-2809
Update - March 30, 2016: This just in! Drupal training is now PGI approved for 4 hours or ¼ unit PGI credit!
This training also qualifies for 4 hours Flex credit under the following criteria: Computer and technology proficiency programs - Attain or maintain proficiency in technology tools related to work.
Join Santa Rosa Junior College's Drupal expert, Robert Thompson, for this introduction on how to use Drupal to create your new SRJC website.
Who is this training for?
The training is on how to migrate or create new SRJC entity websites to Drupal. An entity is a department, committee, or other group. Training on how to create Drupal pages for individuals (staff, etc.) will be coming soon.
Topics to be covered
- Work flow for site creation
- Choosing your Drupal theme
- How to navigate your way around Drupal and create a site
- Practice time to create / edit a sandbox site
There are currently no Drupal Trainings scheduled.
Please email email@example.com if you would like to see additional training sessions held.