Santa Rosa Junior College is pleased to provide employees with a secured wireless network experience. Employees who register their personal devices (up to 3) through the SRJC Employee Device Portal will be able to connect to the encrypted ‘SRJC Wireless’ network and maintain wireless connectivity throughout the SRJC campuses.
Before attempting to register your device, employees should have the following information on hand:
- SRJC Employee Credentials
- Wi-Fi/MAC Address of your personal device (XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX)
- For help finding this information, click here.
Adding Your Device
- From a computer, navigate to the SRJC Employee Device Portal.
- You will be prompted to enter your username and password.
- Review and accept the SRJC Acceptable Use Policy.
- Click add. (Remember the password for the wireless; you will need this later.)
- Enter the required information and click submit.
Connecting to ‘SRJC Wireless’
After registering your device through the portal, connect your newly registered device to the ‘SRJC Wireless’ network with the password provided in the SRJC Employee Device Portal.