Note: this page only applies to staff working on Drupal Department/Group websites - if you are looking for information on how to activate and edit your Faculty/Staff site please visit the Drupal Faculty / Staff Sites page.
Drupal Department Pages training
Update - March, 2019: We are no longer holding large group Drupal 7 trainings. Instead for Drupal 8, the plan is to hold small group or individual sessions. If you are in need of training, please contact Jim Goodenough, email@example.com / (707) 527-4536) or Leila Rand, firstname.lastname@example.org / (707) 535-3748.
Who is this training for?
The training is for Drupal content administrators and editors on how to create and maintain SRJC department, committee, or group sites.
Topics to be covered
- Key differences between Drupal 8 and Drupal 7
- User experience
- Administrative experience
- Site admin (backend) access
- Basic content creation and editing
- Drupal 8's handling of assets
- Managing your sites navigation
- Creation of blocks and their use