Note: this page only applies to staff working on Drupal Department/Group websites - if you are looking for information on how to activate and edit your Faculty/Staff site please visit the Drupal Faculty / Staff Sites page.
Drupal Department Pages training
Update - March, 2019: We are no longer holding large group Drupal 7 trainings. Instead for Drupal 8, the plan is to hold small group or individual sessions. If you are in need of training, please contact Robert Thompson in the IT Department: firstname.lastname@example.org or 707-522-2809
Who is this training for?
The training is for Drupal content administrators and editors on how to create and maintain SRJC department, committee, or group sites.
Topics to be covered
- Key differences between Drupal 8 and Drupal 7
- User experience
- Administrative experience
- Site admin (backend) access
- Basic content creation and editing
- Drupal 8's handling of assets
- Managing your sites navigation
- Creation of blocks and their use