The IT Help Desk is accepting returns without an appointment during the following days/times:
Tuesday, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
Between 10:00am and 2:00pmCenter for Excellence and Teaching and Learning on the third floor of Doyle Library, Room 321 (4421)
If you are unable to return your equipment during the days/times mentioned, please submit a request to return equipment. A technician will contact you to schedule your return.
Out-of-Area Return Process
For those who live or have moved out of the area, please see the information below regarding the process for returning loaned laptops.
- Employees are responsible for the cost and effort of returning SRJC-owned computers and/or peripherals to SRJC.
- The department may choose to absorb that cost if they knowingly/willingly hired staff out of the areas.
- The employee’s local UPS Store is the recommended venue for shipping.
- Employee/former employee informs Department Chair, Director, or Dean that the laptop has been shipped, and the anticipated arrival date.
- Department Chair, Director, or Dean informs IT (Mike Roth) of the above shipping status.
- IT informs the warehouse to expect the shipment, and to deliver it to IT.
- Shipping should be insured with a value of at least $1000.
- Send computers in appropriate laptop-safe packaging to:
Santa Rosa Junior College
Attention: Warehouse, Shipping and Receiving
1880 Armory Drive
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
- Make sure your (employee) name is clearly affixed to the laptop.
- https://www.ups.com/us/en/support/shipping-support/shipping-special-care-regulated-items/prohibited-items/laptop.page provides guidance on how to pack and ship laptops safely.