A Bearcubs account provides fully matriculated and current SRJC students with an email account that will remain active for life.
In order for you to register for a Bearcubs email account, a current student needs to have completed the 5 matriculation steps.
To check your matriculation status perform the following:
- Login to the Student Portal and
- select Admissions and Registration.
- Select Priority Registration Status
- You will see 5 check-boxes;
- Education Plan
- Good Standing
- Program of Study
- You should have a check next to each of these items to be considered fully matriculated
You can view detailed instructions for matriculation through the Steps for Students Webpage.
Assistance with this process is available through the Welcome and Connect Center.
Once you have verified that you are fully matriculated, you can proceed with your request through the link below.
Once the email account has been created, in the form of email@example.com, you will be able to access it via mail.google.com.
In addition to the email address, students will also have access to the following Google Apps:
- Google Calendar
- Google Drive (Unlimited storage)
- Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides
In addition to the G Suite Education applications, a Bearcubs Account provides some additional benefits:
- Free Office 365 for Students: learn more at our Office 365 for Students page.
- Discounted Adobe CC Software: learn more at Adobe.com.
- Student Priced Software: Use your Bearcubs Account to purchase discounted software from CollegeBuys.com
- Free or Discounted Subscriptions: Many subscription services provide free or discounted accounts when using your student email account.