CASH REFUNDS FOR AN OUTSTANDING BALANCE IN A GOPRINT ACCOUNT WILL BE MADE ONLY UNDER THE FOLLOWING CIRCUMSTANCES:
- Cash refunds will only be made for non-returning students.
- Refunds will only be made for balances exceeding $5.
- Refund process:
- Students requesting a refund will need to fill out a "Request for Refund" form. These forms are available at the Accounting window in Bailey Hall in Santa Rosa, or the Accounting window in Jacobs Hall in Petaluma. They are also available in Rm. 2811 (2nd floor, Maggini Hall) on the Santa Rosa campus, or in Rm. PC641 in Call Hall on the Petaluma campus.
- The completed request form must be dropped off in Rm. 2811 (2nd floor, Maggini Hall) on the Santa Rosa campus, or in Rm. PC641 in Call Hall on the Petaluma campus. Students will be given a copy of the form for their records.
- The current account balance will be determined when the form is submitted and the student's account will be zeroed out immediately.
- The refund will be mailed to the student's home address after being processed by the Accounting office. No cash refunds will be given.
* Please note that refunds are not available for printing problems such as a jammed print job. In these situations, your print job will be reprinted at no extra charge or your GoPrint account may be credited for the incurred loss.