Information required prior to submitting your request
- Funding Type, click here to view funding source information
- Budget Code - if Department or Grant funded (click for object codes)
- If requesting a replacement
- SRJC Property Tag Number/Tracking Tag Number
- Date Received
- Device being requested
Equipment Request Process
- User fills out and submits form.
- All requests are review by IT.
- Note: Bond replacement requests should meet current ITG Guidelines. If ITG Guidelines are not met, user will be notified.
- A request for approval is submitted to the supervisor.
- IT will be notified of the supervisor's response.
- If approved, IT will proceed with ordering/configuring equipment.
- If denied, IT will notify user. The user will have the option to appeal the denial.
- IT will contact user to schedule installation.
- Request ticket will be closed upon delivery of equipment or cessation of request.
- No charge to your department
- Current system must be at least 7 years old
- Requests will be prioritized by IT using guidelines set by the Institutional Technology Group (ITG)
- Bond funding is limited
- ITG determines the standard specifications of the equipment
- Typically, additional monitors are not included with a computer request; instead users will retain their current monitor
- Requests for a Mac: Full-time faculty are eligible for Mac's (starting July 1, 2015), classified staff and administrators need to justify the use
Department or Grant Funded
- Charged to your department via your budget code with existing approval path
- Computers can be requested with a monitor
- IT sometimes has recertified desktops and monitors to help lower the cost of a departmental order
|For non-instructional use (office/administrative)||-4390.00||-6498.01||-6492.01|
|For instructional use (classroom/lab)||-4390.00||-6497.01||-6491.01|
$0-$200 or under 1yr shelf life
$201+ or over 1yr shelf life
|For non-instructional use (office/administrative)||-5690||-4342.00||-6342.01|
|For instructional use (classroom/lab)||-5690||-4341.00||-6431.01|