As part of the District's Adobe Licensing, employees of SRJC are able to download and install Adobe Creative Cloud and other Adobe applications on up to 3 personal devices.
It is recommended to uninstall pre-installed versions or copies of Adobe products before downloading and installing the these products.
Reminder: Access to Adobe software on personal devices is only available while actively employed with SRJC.
For Adobe Spark Users:
- Creative Cloud
- Acrobat DC
For Adobe Full Access Users:
- Premiere Pro
- And others
Download and Installation
- Visit Adobe.com page and sign in using your SRJC E-mail Credentials
- Click on Install Creative Cloud app.
- Save or Run the installer package.
- Open the installer and follow the prompts until the installation is complete.
- Launch Adobe Creative Cloud and login with your SRJC credentials
- Within Creative Cloud, you will be able to select which applications you wish to install.
Please note: IT is unable to provide support on employees’ personal devices. For questions concerning the installation and use of Adobe applications, please use the resources below for support and training provided by Adobe.