As part of the District's Adobe Licensing, employees of SRJC are able to download and install Adobe Creative Cloud and other Adobe applications on up to 5 personal devices.
Note: You will need to uninstall pre-installed versions or copies of Adobe products before downloading and installing those provided through the District. Additionally, you will need to log in with only your SRJC credentials in Adobe.
SRJC has a limited number of licenses that provides the Creative Cloud All Apps Suite to all active employees who require access to the productivity suite. Please visit the Adobe Creative Cloud service to request access.
For Adobe Spark Users:
- Adobe Spark
For Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps Suite Users:
- Creative Cloud
- Acrobat DC Pro
- Premiere Pro
- And others
Download and Installation
- Visit Adobe.com page and sign in using your SRJC E-mail Credentials
- Click on Install Creative Cloud app.
- Save or Run the installer package.
- Open the installer and follow the prompts until the installation is complete.
- Launch Adobe Creative Cloud and login with your SRJC credentials
- Within Creative Cloud, you will be able to select which applications you wish to install.
Please note: IT is unable to provide support on employees’ personal devices. For questions concerning the installation and use of Adobe applications, please use the resources below for support and training provided by Adobe.
If you require assistance with account access and login, please Contact the Help Desk